Gold MPO 50 is a self-drying, colourless and odourless punching/ stamping oil formulated with very low-viscosity volatile synthetic oils. The wetting and mild E.P. characteristics of Punching/Stamping oil make it an excellent choice for light duty stamping or roll forming when low residue is critical. It is suitable for both ferrous and nonferrous metals. Punching Oil is especially useful for stamping aluminum, galvanized steel, tinplate, copper, brass, terneplate and pre-painted steel.
- Non-staining to all metals
- olorless, odorless, low viscosity organic lubricating fluid.
- rovides high quality surface finish & accurecy
- Excellent drying performance
- Good anti rust performance
|Test Properties & Technical Specification|
|GOLD METAL PUNCHING OIL||50|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|Viscosity, Kinematic at 40°C, cSt||4 Max|
|Pour Point, °C||-6 Max|
|Flash Point, PMCC, °C||50 Min.|
|Copper Corrosion @100°c||1|