GOLD WIRE DRAW OIL series oils are premium quality aluminium wire drawing oil which different viscosity grade to suit various aluminum wire drawing applications. Gold wire Draw Oil is fortified with frication modifier, lubricity and film strength additives.
APPLICATION: More suitable for aluminium (pure and alloy) wire drawing for electrical and mechanical applications. Low viscosity grades are more suitable for high speed wire drawing where as higher viscosity grade oils are recommended for low speed aluminium wire drawing applications. Aluminium product finishing is expected to be better in terms of quality and appearance.
- Improved cooling, Extended tools life, Better sediment separation, improved lubricity, Good film strength & excellent finishing.
- Completely stable to oxidation, not affected by acidic and alkaline operation conditions.
- Contains anti-oxidants, anti-wear and ant-corrosion properties.
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
A rule of thumb to use for wire draw oil changing:-
1. Viscocity @100 deg C increases from 24 cSt to 60 cSt.
2. Solid content have increase to 10%
3. Ash content has increase to 20%
|Test Properties & Technical Specification|
|WIRE DRAW OIL||270||300|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40 at°C, cSt||260 – 300||280 – 320|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||240 Min||240 Min|
|Sap Value mgKOH/g||16 – 22||16 – 22 Min|