GOLD HTMP Grease is made with High Viscosity Synthetic
Base Oil, Molybdenum Disulfide particles and Special additives. The Grease
has Dropping Point higher then 260oC in the Temperature range -10o C to
1100o C. It has excellent service life, superior stability and excellent
load bearing properties. General purpose water resistant lubricant for use
on steel, aluminum & cast iron.
- Lowest Coefficient of Friction compared to other High Temperature
- Excellent Extreme Pressure (EP) properties due to Molybdenum Disulfide
- High resistance to water, rust and humid environment.
- Excellent mechanical stability under high shear.
- EP properties and strong resistance to abrasion means the grease is
ideal for high load and impact load applications.
- Ideal properties for Bearing Grease application.
- High dropping point which means it does not solidify at higher
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
Packaging Options: Gold Graphite Grease is offered in 26, 50 &
|Typical Properties &
|Test Properties||Test Method||GOLD NLGI 1|
|Penetration, Worked At 60 Strokes, @25°C||USP 32||310 – 340|
|Dropping Point||USP 32||260 Min|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||1b Max|
|Soap Type||USP 32||Lithium|
|Four Ball Weld test||USP 32||0.4 Max|
|Colour||ASTM D 1500||Blue – Silver Gray|
|Timken EP test, ok load in lbs.||USP 32||45 Min.|
|Rust Prevention Test||USP 32||Should Passes|
|Wheel Bearing Leakage, g||USP 32||6.0 Max|
|Load Wear Index||USP 32||50 Min.|
|Water Wash Out Test, %Wt. Loss @80°C||USP 32||0.4 Max|
|Oxidation Stability, Psi Loss At 100°C||USP 32||5 Max|
|Weld Load, Kg||USP 32||500|
Available Packaging Size into 01, 26, 50 & 180 Kg