GOLD SYN FLUID GSO series oils are polyalphaolefins-based, synthetic high performance lubricants formulated with specially selected additives to offer a range of fluids for use in both gear and bearing applications. The range has been designed to offer specific performance benefits over its conventional mineral oil and synthetic fluid counterparts. Compliances with AGMA 9005-D94 DIN 51517 Part3.
Gold Synthetic Gear Lube is a full synthetic Extreme Pressure gear lubricant. Synthetic Gear Oil utilizes proprietary ester and synthetic hydrocarbon technology for improved protection of gears and bearings. Synthetic Gear Oil reduces wear and controls micro pitting.
- High load carrying capacity & excellent friction reduction
- High Viscosity Index & Low Pour Point
- Excellent Thermal & oxidation stability
- Excellent resistance to degradation at high temperatures
- Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion and very good demulsibility
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
|Test Properties & Technical Specification|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40 at°C, cSt||95-105||145-155||215-225||310-330||430-490||645-715||950-1050|
|Viscosity Index||140 Min||140 Min||140 Min||135 Min||130 Min||130 Min||130 Min|
|Pour Point, °C||-36 Max||-36 Max||-33 Max||-33 Max||-27 Max||-27 Max||-27 Max|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||240 Min||240 Min||250 Min||260 Min||280 Min||280 Min||280 Min|
|TAN, mg KOH/g||0.5 Min||0.5 Min||0.5 Min||0.5 Min||0.5 Min||0.5 Min||0.5 Min|