GOLD CNG 20W-50 is formulated with high quality paraffinic base stocks, detergents, dispersants, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, antiwear and antifoam additive. The resulting oils meet or exceed the requirements of API Service Classification CC and SE and U.S. Military specification MIL-L-2104B. It also meets the B.I.S specification, IS 13656, EDL-2.
- Increased detergency in order to limit deposit formation on hot engine parts
- Strong dispersancy to avoid coalescence of combustion products
- High Total Base Number, giving full engine protection during the whole service period.
- Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties
- High thermal and oxidation stability
- Protection against bore polishing
- Low temperature fluidity which ensures easy starting and pumpability in winter
|Test Properties & Technical Specification||SAE Grade||20W-50|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100 at°C, cSt||15.0 – 16.0|
|Viscosity Index||95 Min|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||220 Min|