GOLD PROCESS OIL series oils is depend on the crude oil source used for manufacture which gives a distribution of paraffinic, napthanic and aromatic oils in the product.
- Aromatic oils have the highest solvency and darkest colors and poor color stability.
- Naphthenic Oils have intermediate solvency and fair color stability.
- Paraffinic Oils have the lowest solvency, but highest color stability and lowest volatility.
- Good oxidation stability and ageing resistance
- Rapid air release and low foaming
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
|Test Properties & Technical Specification|
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40 at°C, cSt||7 – 9||11 – 14||27 – 32||28 – 32||90 – 110|
|Viscosity Index||100 Min||100 Min||100 Min||95 Min||90 Min|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||140 Min||160 Min||190 Min||190 Min||210 Min|